This Bundle includes:
Turmeric Soap, Raw African Soap & Hydration Body Butter
How to use:
Do a skin test with any of our soaps. Choose an area of your skin to rub in the soap, wait 24 hours to see results. If you experience redness or soreness, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. You might be allergenic to the ingredients in the soap
- Use your Turmeric and Tea Tree oil soap at least once a day, every other day. I recommend using the soap at night to wash the day away. You may also want to wash your face in the morning as well depending on the severity of your skin condition. This facial soap bar is designed to rejuvenate moisturize and thoroughly cleanse the skin with its natural healing properties. Tea Tree Oil and Turmeric are both great natural remedies used to treat eczema, acne, and other skin issues. Approx. 5.3 oz.
- Use your Raw African Black soap once a day, 3 times a week starting off. You may increase the use if you see the need. Use the Black Soap on the opposite days of using the Turmeric Soap.
Turmeric & Tea Tree Oil : Six Amazing Skin Benefits!
- Contains Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Fights off acne. Turmeric is excellent for acne because it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading.
- Reduces dark circles
- Protects against sun damage & aging
- Reduces appearance of stretch marks
- Soothes dry skin
Raw African Black Soap:
- Antioxidants in black soap protect the skin from free radical damage, which is a cause of skin aging, wrinkles, and lines.
- Black soap firms and tones skin. It improves skin texture, for more supple, soft, and glowing skin.
- Black soap helps to balance and fade brown spots, as well as discolorations.
- Black soap reduces inflammation and skin irritations. It soothes dry and irritated skin, relieves dry patches, rashes and red areas.
- It heals the symptoms of skin conditions like acne. It helps lessen, treat and clear acne, removes blackheads, and heals psoriasis / eczema.
- Black soap contains natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that is great for deep pore cleansing. It is very effective at removing makeup because of the oils and butters.
- It is often used by men during shaving because of the lofty amount of Shea Butter content that protects the skin. It Alleviates Razor Bumps
- The ashes in black soap provide exfoliating properties to remove dead skin cells and thereby improve fine lines, soften and rejuvenate rough skin.
This Raw Shea Butter Rub infused with black seed oil and Mango Black Castor oil will Rejuvenate, Revitalize and Moisturize the skin!
Great for the Winter season - your skin will thank you!
Great for: ACNE EZCEMA PSORIASIS, DRY SKIN
COLD PRESS BODY BUTTER
Benefits of Shea Butter:
- Moisturizes Dry Skin.
- Treats Acne And Blemishes.
- Reduces Skin Inflammation. .
- Anti-Aging And Anti-Free Radical Agent.
- Provides Relief To Itchy And Peeling Skin..
- Restores The Elasticity Of The Skin. ..
- Reduce Razor Irritation And Bumps. .
- Reduces Stretch Marks
Benefits of Black Castor Oil:
- Preventing wrinkles. Castor oil contains antioxidants that fight free radicals in your body.
- Fighting acne. Castor oil has antibacterial properties..
- Reducing puffiness.
- Soothing sunburn.
- Fighting dry lips. .
- Promoting overall skin health.
Benefits of Black Seed Oil:
Research suggests that due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects, black seed oil may help in treating a few skin conditions, including
- general dry skin
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil:
- Treats Acne
- Detoxifies Skin
- help lighten skin
- reduce wrinkles