DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) ALL NATURAL BEESWAX CANDLE MAKING SHEETS
- 10 Beeswax Sheets
- String of Wick
- Sheets made of all natural 100% pure beeswax (Dims: 8" x 16")
- 10 sheets of various, random colors (colors cannot be selected)
- Wicks (Square braid wicks are used for rolling beeswax)
Other materials needed
- Scissors or small cutting knife
- Cutting Board (optional)
- Blow Dryer (optional)
Bees Wax Candle Making Sheet Instructions
- Place the wax sheets on a nonstick surface (most table tops will do) or a cutting board
- Once you have the sheet placed on the surface, you have the option to use the whole sheet or cut it in half. Thickness of your candle is up to you!
- Once you have the sheets ready, start at one end of the sheet, place the string of wick on the edge, and roll into the sheet until covered and until there is nothing left to roll. If your sheets become dry and are hard to roll--without cracking--you can take a blow dryer and lightly mist the sheet on a warm setting for softening. Continue to roll at this point.
- Once the candle is rolled, cut the wick to ¼ inch.
- Now you are ready to light the wick and enjoy your candle.
- Make sure that you place your candle in a holder or small tea cup before lighting.
- Burn for only two hours at a time
- Keep wick trimmed at ¼ inch in between use
- Never place by any flammable objects
- Never leave any candle unattended when burning